I am currently a full-time teaching fellow at UCL Department of Science Technology Studies. I mainly teach topics on history and philosophy of science as well as philosophy of medicine. As a teaching fellow my duties involve the delivery of taught undergraduate and master’s modules, supervise undergraduate dissertations, and undertake related academic support duties. In 2017/18 I am teaching the following modules:
- HPSCGA39 Special Topic in History and Philosophy of Science
- HPSC3038 Philosophy of Medicine
- HPSC2029 Medicine and Society
- HPSC2003 Topics in Philosophy of Science
I have been teaching in the UCL Department of Science and Technology Studies since 2013. During this time I have contributed to a variety of courses in different levels. I believe my teaching style is positive and engaging and is aimed at encouraging students to approach course content with an intellectual vigour, a critical point of view and to have them participate in debates in a constructive way.
Post Graduate Teaching Assitant:
- Applied Medicine and Society
- Science and Ethics
- Philosophy of Science
- Special Topics in HPS: Applied Medicine and Society
- Revealing Science
- Policy Issues in Life Sciences
My duties as a postgraduate teaching assistant entailed designing and conducting seminars, marking assignments and exam papers, and providing support and guidance during office hours.